Biddulph Town Council is seeking an experienced company or individual to maintain the town’s Burial Grounds from 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2022.
The Town Council takes pride in the maintenance of the Biddulph Burial Grounds. The sites play a significant part in the lives of residents and the wider community
Maintenance responsibilities cover three sites:
- the closed burial ground at St Lawrence’s Church;
- the Town Burial Ground behind the church site; and,
- the new Woodhouse Burial Ground, which links via a wooded area known locally as the Bateman Walk.
Tenders should include costs for:
- Grass cutting
- Hedge and low branch management
- Management of wooded areas (Bateman Walk)
- General maintenance of the site, including treatment of weeds and removal of rubbish (including wreaths, as appropriate)
- Backfilling graves to remove excessive undulations and management of the soil store.
Please provide a written tender submission by email to the Chief Officer of Biddulph Town Council by Monday 11 February 2019, midday. This should be emailed to: email@example.com; a confirmation of receipt will be provided.